Monday, February 23, 2009

Brother Most

I bought this CD from the donations, so again I want to say Thank You, who donated some bucks and I hope you all will enjoy it! The reason why I chose Brother Most is because his Album is hard to find, so I thought I will do a little help with it. The beats are hardly BoomBap, Brother Most's lyrics and style are not the best, but I think he deserves at least 1 listening...

Mood & Intensity (1996)


Brother Most Mood Intensity
FileServe
Quality: 256kbps
01. Intro: Dr. Toni Fortin
02. Mood and Intensity
03. Wasn't in the Plan [The Bullet Song]
04. Red Rover, Pt. 1
05. Dead Man Walkin'
06. Ready...
07. Dreamscape
08. Red Rover, Pt. 2
09. Black Woman
10. Piles & Piles
11. Bunga Natty
12. Shout Outs
13. Bunga Nattural
14. Bonus Track - Wind it up (wasnt on the CD)

Brother Most - Wind it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...