Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grand Daddy I.U.

Born in Queens and raised in Hempstead (L.I.), I.U. grew up around music and was exposed to all different genres. When Hip Hop emerged, he was automatically attracted and was a natural on the mic. Joining rhyme ciphers on the street corners, jail yards and eventually the studio - he made a demo with the encouragement of his brother, DJ Kay Cee, and got signed to Cold Chillin Records. After joining the label that introduced Juice Crew All-Stars like Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap and more I.U. made his mark as artist and songwriter.

Smooth Assassin (1990)


grand daddy iu smooth assassin
FileServe Buy It
Quality: 320kbps
01. U Is Smooth
02. Pick Up the Pace
03. Something New
04. I Kick Ass
05. Mass Destruction
06. Gals dem So Hot
07. Girl in the Mall
08. Kay Cee Is Nasty
09. Nobody Move
10. Dominos
11. Behind Bars
12. Soul Touch
13. This Is a Recording
14. Sugar Free
15. Phuck 'Em Up U
16. Sugar Free [12" Remix/Old School Beat]
17. Shout Outs

Lead Pipe (1994)


grand daddy iu lead pipe
FileServe Buy It
Quality: 320kbps
01. Represent
02. As I Flow On
03. We Got da Gats
04. I Can Do Dat
05. Don't Stress Me
06. Real Mack
07. Boom Wha Dat
08. Blast a New Asshole
09. Slinging Bass
10. Wet 'Em Up
11. Dead Men Don't Talk
12. Take It from da Top
13. Time to Die
14. Low Key
15. Shout Outs
16. Represent [The Grinch & Hill Remix]

Grand Daddy I.U. - Represent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...