Sunday, June 21, 2009

Joint Ventures

One of the hardcore rap groups that came out of Boston in the early 1990s was Joint Ventures, whose Itz Da Joint isn't remarkable but has its moments. Comparable to Audio Two, Joint Ventures is at its best when its members tell some type of story instead of simply bragging about their rapping skills and attacking "sucker MCs."
...read more at Answers.com

Itz Da Joint (1993)


Joint Ventures Itz Da Joint
FileServe Buy It
Quality: 320kbps
01. Intro
02. Itz da Joint
03. Time to Pay the Piper
04. Ain't It a Shame
05. Gotta Give It Up
06. Pull the Plugg
07. Burgers on the Grill
08. Fuck What Ya Heard
09. What's a Joint Venture
10. Right to Left
11. Interview
12. Somethin' for the Head
13. Treat 'Em Like a Man
14. Revenge
15. Rock to the Rhythm
16. Shouts Outti

Joint Ventures - Itz da Joint

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...